Friday, December 9, 2011

It's a Noel Stephen and the Darlings CHRISTMAS on Friday, December 23rd

It's a Noel Stephen & The Darlings CHRISTMAS here at The Drunken Unicorn on Friday, December 23rd



"Usually the band name formula “[Insert first and last name] and the [insert plural noun]” is an instant turnoff, but I decided to give the new Noel Stephen & The Darlings record a whirl anyways, and I’m glad I ignored my preconceptions. After only listening to the record once, I thoroughly enjoy their blend of ’00s indie folk and ’60s pop." - Ohm Park



Noel Stephen & The Darlings on Facebook

also appearing are:

The Vasco Boys will be the second performer

and

Hiver Nucléaire (featuring members of Multiplexor) will be starting the Christmas show!

$5, 18+
Doors @ 9 pm

Our Concert Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment