Wednesday, February 15, 2012

W.I.C. is releasing "We Invented Cool" on LEAP DAY 2012 (Wednesday, February 29th) here!

W.I.C. are releasing "We Invented Cool" here at The Drunken Unicorn on February 29th, 2012 (LEAP DAY 2012).



In honor of the the release of W.I.C.'s new cd "We Invented Cool", and all the hard work that went into the project, W.I.C. is gonna throw down with some of Atlanta's finest!!! Guest performers with W.I.C. include Curtis Harding of Night Sun, Ben Hameen of Collective Efforts, The Wheeler Boys, and some surprise guests!!!

W.I.C. - Helen Keller from Black Box ATL on Vimeo.


W.I.C. on Facebook

Clan Destined will be performing before W.I.C.



we met in 2003 and been doing shows from coast to coast, released our first LP in 2007 under Domination Records (ABBRACADAMN!!!) then the remix album later that year on Rawkus Records (And For Our Next Trick...)which is now available at clan-destined.bandcamp.com, where you can get our FREE project featuring production from Locsmif,and the LP "Self Titled" (1//22/2011) featuring production from Illastrate and of course all projects feature Clan Destined production and features from VJC members, Stacy Epps, Rita J, Arablak, Senor Kaos and many more...





Clan Destined on Facebook

Joe Stu is starting the party!



Always being a true hip hop fan, I figured it was inevitable that I become an actual artist. I hail originally from Bronx, NY and have been storing away secret raps since I was 12. Currently I live in Atlanta, GA and have decided to take this hip hop thing seriously. My music depicts my life, convictions, mistakes, insecurities, and my triumphs. I believe in being honest and baring my soul through my music, making it more of my therapy. I ask that you enjoy my music and critique it if need be. My aim is to be the best all-around artist I can be so feel free.

Dear Diary from Cedric Jones on Vimeo.


Joe Stu on Facebook

$7, 21+
Doors @ 9 pm

Our Concert Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment