Friday, March 9, 2012

Youth Lagoon is RETURNING to the Drunken Unicorn on Thursday, March 22nd for a SOLD OUT show!

Ok Productions and Tight Bros presents:

Youth Lagoon is performing a SOLD OUT show here at the Drunken Unicorn on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012.



Twenty-two year old Trevor Powers, whose musical venture is called Youth Lagoon, has had a long year. Not because he's been endlessly touring or pursuing some wild dream, but because of life - the life of a kid going to college, being in love, dealing with heartache, and just living.

"Youth Lagoon isn't me." says Powers. "It's merely a part of me. I was in and out of different bands in high school and always tried to define myself by what music I played. I tried to find a sense of meaning by being in a band. But it wasn't until this last year - when I realized I was more than just music - that I was able to create music that means something to me. And that is Youth Lagoon."



Latest tracks by Youth Lagoon

Youth Lagoon on Facebook

Dana Buoy of Akron/Family is performing before Youth Lagoon.



Buoy began in 2009. After leaving NYC for the promise of high mystery, he found inspirations abound and decided to turn these into the art we know as song. Hand over hand the journey begins.



Dana Buoy on Facebook

Miracles Of Modern Science are starting the show.



Miracles of Modern Science are an unlikely rock band. Using just mandolin, violin, cello, standup bass, and drums, they create explosive pop that upends notions of what these instruments can do.





Miracles Of Modern Science on Facebook

$10, 18+
Doors @ 9 pm

Advance tickets available @

.


You can also purchase tickets in person at Criminal Records, Decatur CD, Fantasyland Records and the following CD Warehouse locations: Buford, Duluth, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville and Roswell.

Our Concert Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment