Friday, March 21, 2014

The Merry Go Rounds - Friday, April 4th, 2014


The Merry Go Rounds are releasing "Recess" here at The Drunken Unicorn on Friday, April 4th, 2014.



when I was young, they told me to wait
said child, you're so wild, learn to hesitate
so for a while I felt guilt for my sins
its taken all my life just to forgive it again

when I was young, livin' outside the city
they said girl, all you must do in this world is stay pretty
now that I'm older, I know its a lie
its taken all my life, its taken all my life
to take it all back

all I want is someone to love me
heaven above or hell below me





The Merry Go Rounds on Facebook

The Hotels are performing before The Merry Go Rounds.



We met at spring break '97.



The Hotels on Facebook

Swervocity are performing first.



Sword fighting. Using the force. Convincing scientists to create light sabers.



Swervocity on Facebook

$5 for 21+, $7 for < 21, 18+
Doors @ 9 pm

Our Concert Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment