Friday, October 22, 2010

Performer Magazine Presents Qurious on Friday, November 5th, 2010

Performer Magazine presents: Qurious on Friday, November 5th, 2010



"The crowd was entranced, unable to keep from dancing along with these bioluminescent ambassadors of electronica" - Flagpole

"Each track is a varied experiment in electronics with plenty of headphone tantalizing tones" - Good Pop, Bad Pop

Qurious website

Living Rooms are performing third.



"put your headphones on...."

Living Rooms on Facebook

Goldilocks are the second act.



the world of goldilocks is one of splendor and magnificence, rarely glimpsed by the older generation.

Goldilocks on Facebook

Negashi Armada is the opening performer.



Im from Atlanta. I like rapping in the basement over cheap shit. My sign is Aries and Im cheap but decadent. I am not kidding when i say my music is religious, it is the power of Allah that moves me to create but the arrogance of man that makes me think its all about me. So fuck yall.

Negashi Armada on Facebook

$5 for 21+, $7 for < 21, 18+
Doors @ 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment