Friday, June 14, 2013

Rekchampa - Friday, June 28th


REKchampa is appearing at The Drunken Unicorn on Friday, June 28th, 2013.



Danceable, intelligent, and soulful, are just a few words that describe the music I make. Everything I make is pure, and are my original ideas, I follow no trend, I make what I like and have been making tracks for about 5 years.





REKchampa on Facebook

Calm White Noise

Calm White Noise has a wide spectrum of sounds with emphasis lyrically on the observations one sees though experience, love, fear, and much between. They hope the message brought can reverberate to all here on Earth, and as well, throughout the Cosmos.





Calm White Noise on Facebook

Scatter Brain is appearing first.



Scatter Brain is a DJ based out of Atlanta, Georgia with an emphasis on electronic dance music (EDM). Although he focuses on EDM, after a show you will realize that his passion/knowledge for music goes far beyond the electronic realm.



Scatter Brain on Facebook

$7, 21+
Doors @ 9 pm

Our Concert Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment