Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday, November 26th is Big Chad Famous

Big Chad Famous is appearing at the Drunken Unicorn on Friday, November 26th, 2010.



Big Chad Famous is not your typical artist from the south, he is not following the snap or crunk movement. Instead he is creating his own sound. Influenced by great music, from Andre 3000 to The Beatles. Sounds like__________ you be the judge the music speaks for itself.

Big Chad Famous on Facebook

Holly Ave is the second performer.



Holly Ave on Facebook

Khaos Da Rapper is performing first.



1st and formost I'm MY own character.
2nd I'm probably a figment of your imagination.
I'm an artist, as in, I write, I record, I create memories and emotion through sound.
I am a sound engineer, a visionary, and a modern day revolutionary.
I do exactly what I want.
I have zero boundaries.
I'm a sneaker collector and a thrift shop junky.
My career is making awesome music
I don't wanna be famous, I want to be extremely comfortable.
I reside and work in Atlanta GA.
I'm the owner of BOOMBOXSTUDIOS.
4 albums on Itunes
1 mixtape
:)

::::::thats all i can think of. I'll put the real bio up later:::::

Khaos Da Rapper is on Facebook

$7, 21+
Doors @ 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment