Friday, July 30, 2010

Celebrate Friday The 13th and Big Chad Famous's Birthday at the Drunken Unicorn!

Big Chad Famous is having a Birthday Party on Friday, August 13th at the Drunken Unicorn



“I was in Atlanta recently for a concert and a guy was walking around passing out a thing of CDs. Honestly, I thought he was handing out the same stack of CD’s I was for another band, and denied him. He said, “No, this is MY CD” And I realized he was a guy that had added me on Myspace recently, named Big Chad Famous. Now, I will admit he added me, but I hadn’t had a chance to really sit down and listen. I talked to him for a couple minutes and was a really cool guy, and decided to look more into him when I made it home. I checked out his MySpace page.

Little did I know that he’s been doing a little work with Andy Slagle from Fishhawk. They have managed to craft some pretty finely tuned blend of rock and hip-hop that defies the normal Jay-Z/Linkin Park matchup. Big Chad’s flow never stays at the same speed or rhythm, which keeps you interested in what he has to say, when he has a hook, it’ll scream for your attention. Put it all together, you have a pretty impressive package of unsigned pop splendor.” – The Plugg

Big Chad Famous on Myspace

Dinock will be partying with Chad as well.



DINOCK is a rap duo from the Atlanta area whose main objective is to bring forth a brighter future for Hip-Hop and all it's fans. The urge to blend rap with other genres was satisfied when they were introduced into Early Morning Studios. Along with FishHawk, The Poet Miggie 9, Mar-V, and Big Chad Famous, this collection of artist should fulfill any musical needs you have. Dinock's hypnotic flows over vivrant beats is a sure-fire recipe for success. They're street-level views of real life allow them to send out a relatable message that covers various fan bases. Simply put, these are two guys who thrive on breaking molds and can't be catergorized, unlike many other rappers.

"Anybody can rhyme a couple of words together, but it takes a true artist to paint a picture of how things really are"
- Dinock

Dinock on Myspace

Holly Ave will be performing second.

Young Haz opens the show.

$7, 18+
Doors @ 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment